Cosine's Sales Negotiation Training helps develop the skills needed to negotiate win-win
Cosine's Sales Negotiation Training Provides the Skills to Negotiate Win-win Deals and Strengthen Long-term Relationships
- Raise the quality of negotiations with your clients to make them more productive
- Discover the client’s full range of terms and conditions
- Justify the value that your solution provides to the client
- Trade with the client logically in order to retain control
- Resolve pricing objections and resistance in a client-focused manner without conceding
- Understand procurement’s drivers and strategies in order to work more effectively with strategic purchasers
Cosine’s Consultative Sales Negotiation Training Programs provides the process, skills, and tools to negotiate win-win deals, strengthen long-term relationships, and avoid leaving money on the table. Participants of the sales negotiation training learn a Negotiating Framework for structuring the dialogue from Preparation through the Close and increase skill at strategically seeing the negotiation through the eyes of the client as they Convert Demands to Needs and learn to probe more deeply to understand what is driving the client’s priorities and personal agenda. Once these needs are uncovered and understood, participants use Value Justification to create a win-win outcome by establishing their worth while avoiding concessions.
- Build more profitable client relationships
- Inspire greater trust and client loyalty while strengthening your position to win future opportunities
- Collect fees that have been traditionally left on the table
- Avoid pressure to discount fees, especially in a difficult economy
- Use a common Negotiating Framework and skills to prepare for, lead, and close win-win negotiation dialogues at every stage of the sales process
- Gain an understanding of the differences between selling and negotiating and maximize the potential of each
- Improve effectiveness at handling price resistance and objections
- Creatively convert client demands into needs
- More effectively position your value and persuade a client that it is worthwhile to make concessions
- Close a negotiation in a way that maintains momentum, solidifies what has been accomplished, and paves the way for a smooth and successful project implementation
Like many of our sales training programs, content for negotiation training is highly customized to any level, from new to experienced salespeople, their managers, and executive management.
Available through 1 day classroom delivery (Cosine-led or train-the-trainer), online eLearning, one-on-one coaching, or webinar; wide variety of relevant books and support materials to embed and sustain learning are also available.